The Best Doggie Daycare in the Burbank, CA Area
Loneliness, boredom, mischief while mom and dad are away? Not at Bow Wow Bungalow’s doggie daycare! Our enriching dog daycare program keeps pets having fun and spending their energy in constructive ways while you’re at work or out for the day. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your pet is making new friends (human and canine alike!), playing to their hearts’ content, and getting plenty of attention in our fully supervised, indoor/outdoor daycare facility. Find out why Yelp! named us the Best Doggie Daycare in the area!
Free Meet and Greet Day for New Daycare Clients
Come play! Enjoy your daycare Meet and Greet and first day of daycare for free. Reservation required. Free Day of Play subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offers. Daycare discount applies to first-time daycare customers only.
DAYCARE PRICING & PACKAGES
- 5 day package$155
- 10 day package$300
- 20 day package$580
- 5 day package$205
- 10 day package$400
- 20 day package.$780
- 30 day package.$1140
- 10 day package$450
- 10 day package$880
- 30 day package$1290
All dogs older than 6 months are required to be spayed or neutered. Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella and Canine Influenza Vaccines are required. Lepto Vaccines are recommended. All dogs must pass a free Meet and Greet day before attending group daycare at Bow Wow Bungalow. Dogs who do not pass a Meet and Greet day are welcome to come and enjoy a day of Private Play!
- Spa Services
- Shuttle Services
- Puppy Postcard
- Individual Playtime
- Cuddle and Storytime
- Brain Games
- Birthday and Gotcha Day Party
- Doggie Treadmill Service
Why Choose Bow Wow Bungalow for Doggie Daycare?
It’s simple—we offer all the fun your pup craves and deserves in one convenient, safe place. Let’s break it down:
- Expansive outdoor yards with thrilling playground equipment
- Climate-controlled indoor yards for extra room and all-weather fun
- Complete supervision by meticulously trained, dog-loving staff who are eager to play with and love your pet in a safe environment
- Dog bone and paw-shaped splash pools, plus an indoor grotto and waterfall
- Special pet-friendly turf that’s easy on joints and paws
- Conveniently located across from the Bob Hope Airport
- Daycare webcams mean you can check in on all the fun your pup is having with us during business hours
What About Safety?
Safety is our specialty at Bow Wow Bungalow. Doggie daycare is such a fabulous option for social pups because it’s a safe, controlled environment for all-day play with other friendly pets under watchful human care. Here’s how we keep our daycare safe and comfortable for all our furry guests:
- Playgroups are always supervised by our highly trained staff and selected for size, energy levels, and personality
- All guests pass an initial behavioral assessment to ensure their comfort level in our social daycare
- Pets enjoy scheduled rest periods inside our climate-controlled accommodations
- Plenty of shaded areas including canopies and trees
- Water park area for keeping cool on hot days
- Strict vaccination standards
- Fencing and gates around the facility
- Temperature-controlled indoor play yard
- Facility is monitored by cameras throughout
Benefits of Dog Daycare
Doggie daycare is tons of fun, but it’s also highly beneficial to your pet’s physical and mental wellbeing. Here’s how:
- Physical Exercise for Healthy Bodies. Most dogs are active by nature and need a certain amount of exercise to stay in ideal physical shape. Unfortunately, many busy pet parents simply don’t have the time to ensure their furry best friend gets the exercise they need. Doggie daycare makes it as simple as dropping off your pet and going to work—so you’re able to bring home a tired, relaxed, and satisfied dog at the end of the day.
- Mental Engagement Reduces Challenging Habits. Dogs are smart and have active minds just like people. When they’re left alone all day, they tend to get bored and anxious. This can lead to undesirable behaviors like howling, digging, and shredding your furniture or other belongings. Dog daycare is a place for your pet to channel their attention and energy in healthy ways that are also fun and rewarding for them.
- Socialization is Key. Dogs are often social, but they don’t necessarily come equipped with all the skills they need. Socializing with other dogs encourages appropriate social skills and manners and satisfies your dog’s inherent pack animal instincts. Daycare is a safe place for dogs to interact and play with other friendly, vaccinated dogs in a supervised environment.
- Better than a Pet Sitter. Doggie daycare remains the ideal play environment for pets compared to pet sitting. At daycare, your pet enjoys a stimulating social experience in a facility built especially for their care and safety. No strangers entering your home, no interaction with questionable pets or people, and the peace of mind of knowing where your pet is and what they’re doing all day. Check in on our live webcams!