The Best Doggie Daycare in the Burbank, CA Area
Does your dog experience loneliness and boredom, or get into mischief while you are away? Not at Bow Wow Bungalow’s doggie daycare! Our enriching dog daycare program keeps pets having fun and spending their energy in constructive ways while you’re at work or out for the day. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your pet is making new friends (human and canine alike!), playing to their hearts’ content, and getting plenty of attention in our fully supervised, indoor/outdoor daycare facility. Find out why Yelp! named us the Best Doggie Daycare in the area!
We take the safety of the pets in our care very seriously, so each dog must first complete a Free Meet & Greet to ensure that they are a good fit for Daycare.
Book your dog's Meet & Greet today for a FREE trial day of Daycare!
NEW CLIENT SPECIAL
Book Your Free Meet & Greet Now
Don’t worry – they can spend it with us! Cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to availability. Call for information!
DAYCARE PRICING & PACKAGES
- 5 day package$155
- 10 day package$300
- 20 day package$580
- 5 day package$205
- 10 day package$400
- 20 day package.$780
- 30 day package.$1140
- Full Day$47/day
- 10 day package$450
- 20 day package$880
- 30 day package$1290
All dogs older than 6 months are required to be spayed or neutered. Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella (semi-annually) and Canine Influenza Vaccines are required. Lepto Vaccines are recommended. All dogs must pass a free Meet and Greet day before attending group daycare at Bow Wow Bungalow. Dogs who do not pass a Meet and Greet day and are still able to be handled by staff are welcome to come and enjoy a day of Private Play! Based on availability.
- Spa Services
- Shuttle Services
- Puppy Postcard
- Individual Playtime
- Cuddle and Storytime
- Brain Games
- Birthday and Gotcha Day Party
- Doggie Treadmill Service
Why Choose Bow Wow Bungalow for Doggie Daycare?
It’s simple—we offer all the fun your pup craves and deserves in one convenient, safe place. Let’s break it down:
- Expansive outdoor yards with thrilling playground equipment
- Climate-controlled indoor yards for extra room and all-weather fun
- Complete supervision by meticulously trained, dog-loving staff who are eager to play with and love your pet in a safe environment
- Dog bone and paw-shaped splash pools, plus an indoor grotto and waterfall
- Special pet-friendly turf that’s easy on joints and paws
- Conveniently located across from the Bob Hope Airport
- Daycare webcams mean you can check in on all the fun your pup is having with us during business hours
What About Safety?
Safety is our specialty at Bow Wow Bungalow. Doggie daycare is such a fabulous option for social pups because it’s a safe, controlled environment for safe play with other friendly pets under watchful human care. Here’s how we keep our daycare safe and comfortable for all our furry guests:
- Our two yards are split into two separate play groups. They are both a careful mix of dogs based on size, energy level and temperament
- Playgroups are always supervised by our highly trained staff
- Every dog must pass a three-hour Meet & Greet evaluation to ensure they are a good match for our doggie daycare
- Pets can enjoy scheduled rest periods or breaks from over-stimulation inside our climate-controlled accommodations
- Plenty of shaded areas including canopies and trees
- Water park area for keeping cool on hot days
- Strict vaccination standards
- Fencing and gates around the facility
- Temperature-controlled indoor play yard
- Facility is monitored by cameras throughout
Bow Wow Bungalow Three Strike Policy
At Bow Wow Bungalow, we welcome between 75-100+ dogs a day. The pups play in groups, split across our three spacious indoor & outdoor yards.
At a facility this large, our safety protocol is of the utmost importance. Before admittance, every dog completes a three hour meet & greet evaluation.
We always prioritize safeguarding your dogs. Our Three Strike Behavioral System ensures your dog's experience is Safe, Fair, & Fun! Dogs can receive a strike for displaying repetitive unwanted behaviors while under our watch. If your dog receives three strikes, they will no longer be allowed into the play yards.
It's important to keep in mind that your dog may behave differently in a large group of dogs. We may inform you of behaviors being displayed that you as an owner have never experienced before.
Examples of Unacceptable Behaviors
- Excessive Rudeness & Disrespect towards Humans*
- Inability to be Handled by Staff*
- Zero Name Association & No Recall*
- Uncontrollable Energy that Upsets the Social Hierarchy*
- Excessive Mounting or Humping*
- Unhealthy Amount of Focus on other Dogs*
- Gate Aggression*
- Resource Guarding that leads to Fights*
- Lunging at Another Dog Aggressively*
- Pinning a Dog in a Non-Playful Manner*
- Bullying a Dog into Submission*
- Little to No Bite Inhibition*
- Defensive Snapping*
- Severe Reactive Episodes leading to Altercations*
- Snap at Staff with Intent to Injure*
- Start a Serious Altercation or Fight*
*We reserve the right to expand this list to include any behavior we see fit, as well as the right to ban a dog at any point. Overtly aggressive behavior will not be tolerated.
Benefits of Dog Daycare
Doggie daycare is tons of fun, but it’s also highly beneficial to your pet’s physical and mental wellbeing. Here’s how:
- Physical Enrichment for Dogs of All Shapes & Sizes. Though it varies, all dogs deserve physical enrichment. Dog Daycare allows them to not only run & play, but to also sniff and explore their vast surroundings. Our Play Yards are impressively large! It can also teach them how to relax & calm themselves down as the group of dogs is winding down for the day. We understand how busy pet parents can be. You may wish you had more time for your pet to socialize and explore, that’s where we come in!
- Mental Stimulation & Social Exposure Reduces Problem Behaviors. All dogs have breed characteristics that make certain activities essential to their overall happiness. If they’re home alone with nothing to do, they will create scenarios to entertain themselves. Often that involves undesirable behaviors like barking, howling, and destruction inside your home. Dog Daycare is the perfect place for your pet to channel their attention & energy in healthy ways that are fun & rewarding!
- Socialization is Key. Dogs are social by nature. For whatever reason, some dogs miss out on the correct amount of exposure they need to become confident adults. A supervised environment like ours is a great place for dogs to learn (or even sharpen) their doggy social skills & play moves. It will also help them learn proper etiquette for behavior around dogs and new people. Understanding the social hierarchy in a large group of dogs, will aid in your dog’s communication skills with their own kind. Any rough play or inappropriate behaviors will be quickly addressed by our staff, as well as by our experienced dog guests. We do allow appropriate dog to dog corrections to take place in the yard, but only when a senior staff member or dog trainer is present, and we always interfere if it’s headed toward any type of combative scenario.
- A Step Above a Pet Sitter. Doggy Daycare remains the ideal play environment for pets compared to pet sitting. At daycare, your pet enjoys a stimulating social experience in a facility built especially for their care & safety. It also avoids the uncomfortable scenario of strangers entering your home, surprise interactions with questionable dogs or people, and it gives you some peace of mind to know your pet is inside of our facility playing safely. Check in on your pups during business hours via our live webcams!