Did you know that regular bathing and spa appointments provide invaluable health benefits to your furry friend?
● Professional bathers have the techniques and tools to wash, brush out, and dry your dog safely and comfortably.
● We check your dog’s skin, ears, and paws for anything that might indicate a health concern.
● Professional baths and coat maintenance promote healthy fur and skin, free of uncomfortable mats and trapped hair.
We love welcoming new clients, so you do not have to be an existing client here at Bow Wow in order to take advantage of our bathing and spa services. We do, however, ask that you fulfill these simple requirements before coming in.
● Any dog who steps their paws through our doors must be up-to-date on Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella (semi-annually), and Canine Influenza.
● Our staff must be able to handle your dog on leash coming and going, and during their bath or spa service. If dogs have sensitive areas (like paws or nails) we can most likely accommodate them using a basket muzzle.